Niigata ICC Pallet System and Multi-Level Stacker
Why Automate your machining operations with Niigata?
- Flexible Automation = Higher productivity
- Flexible Automation = Assists with business demand fluctuations
- Flexible Automation = Reduces production lost time (repetitive work) such as setups, manual transfer
- Flexible Automation = Reduces monies held in WIP & Inventories
- Benefits are increased revenue & profit, increased through put, and resource efficiency.
Niigata ICC (Intelligent Cell Controller)
Machining Program per pallet
- Simple set-up & easy program changes while in machine run mode.
- Scheduled cell production operations are controlled by the pallet carrier.
- NC program, systematic operation corresponding to tool condition, and un-manned operation.
Easy to change data by operator
- Improved productivity corresponding to work conditions.
Shut-down funtion when production schedule is completed.
4 Face Control
Four face control of individual part types. 0°/90°/180°/270°assigned NC programs which are set for each face and then automatically run in the cell. Since table rotation is executed in the 4 face control function, B-axis rotation instruction in each NC program is not required. The same NC program can be applied to different faces. 4 or 8 faces are available on the ICC system as a Factory default setting.
ICC Screens and Operations
Steps to initiate system operations
- Create pallet schedule assignment.
- Register NC programs to ICC.
- Set production schedule.
- Press Cycle Start button.
Graphic Display of Production Results
This optional software provides daily/monthly production results in graphical display. Note: This software is a stand-alone type.